High Definition For Metal pens, Promotional pens M1085 to Ethiopia Importers
Item Name: metal pen High quality ball point pens Type: Metal Ball Pen MOQ: 3000pcs Action: twist Product description: High quality metal pen promotional pen, Twist Action Ball Pen. Metallic Colored Brass Barrel / Cap And Tip, Metal Clip. 1.Material :Metal 2.Color:Blue, Black, Red, Silver. Any Pantone color can be customized. 3.Size: 13cm 4.MOQ:3000pcs 5.Samples Time: (1)6 days-If you want to customize your logo. (2)3 day-For our existing samples for reference. 6.Packing Details: 1pc/Oppbag 5...
High Definition For Metal pens, Promotional pens M1085 to Ethiopia Importers Detail:
Item Name: metal pen High quality ball point pens
Type: Metal Ball Pen
Product description: High quality metal pen promotional pen, Twist Action Ball Pen. Metallic Colored Brass Barrel / Cap And Tip, Metal Clip.
2.Color:Blue, Black, Red, Silver. Any Pantone color can be customized.
(1)6 days-If you want to customize your logo.
(2)3 day-For our existing samples for reference.
1pc/Oppbag 50pcs/Inner box 1000pcs/Carton CTN size:45X31X11.5CM GW:12.5KGS
7.Production Capacity:100,000pcs Per month.
8.Payment Term: T/T,PAYPAL,WESTERN UNION,MONEY GRAM
Product detail pictures:
Quality comes first; service is foremost; business is cooperation" is our business philosophy which is constantly observed and pursued by our company for High Definition For Metal pens, Promotional pens M1085 to Ethiopia Importers, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Netherlands , Ecuador , Naples , We look forward to hearing from you, whether you are a returning customer or a new one. We hope you will find what you are looking for here, if not, please contact us immediately. We pride ourselves on top notch customer service and response. Thank you for your business and support!
Disappointed by the charging port on the bottom? Wish you had some extra USB ports on the GearVR?
Add a hub!
First you will need to disassemble the GearVR and move the male micro B connector from the spring loaded hinge assembly to somewhere else nearby. Be very careful with the delicate ribbon. We chose to stick it out the face pointing forwards just above the hinge.
Second you need to cut a hole in the hinge assembly so that you can plug an OTG cable into the phone while it is snapped into the GearVR. If you do this right you can convert the GearVR back and forth between hub mode and regular operation with the male micro B in the hinge and in the alternative position in just a few minutes with a screwdriver so you’re not really hurting anything.
Third, you need to make some special cables and adapters. You need a female micro B end to attach to the GearVR on one end and the hub on the other. We used the header pins on the NZXT for the final version and a custom built female micro B to male A while debugging. You also need to make an OTG cable thin enough to fit through the hole you’re making in the hinge to go from the phone to the hub.
Our first attempt involved soldering a surface mount micro b connector. Don’t do this. Buy a breakout board from SparkFun and save yourself hours of frustration. Always double check your pinouts.
Whats tested as working:
* Headtracking when using the GearVR with a hub
* External devices including mice, keyboards, thumbdrives, Arduino, SDR
* Mouse buttons work in most GearVR applications as you expect them to
* Some applications seem to support the arrow keys on the keyboard
What doesn’t work:
* The touchpad won’t work behind a hub. No idea why considering the headtracking still works.
* External mouse cursor draws on the screen but most things use the gaze cursor instead so it is just a distraction, recommended to drag it off the screen and just use the buttons.
* USB ethernet adapters
What hasn’t been tested:
* Supplying external power to the NZXT hub. We blew a crater in the chip for one hub earlier in the project when we accidentally hooked it to a firewire header and were subsequently a bit shy about adding extra power once the phone was plugged in. I guess it’s not a real project until you’ve let the magic smoke out of something.
* Cameras. Android doesn’t natively support USB cameras although there are some libraries for license. Unfortunately it will be very difficult to get an acceptably high framerate and low latency at a usable resolution for stereoscopic cameras over USB for augmented reality.
I’m pretty excited about the Arduino, particularly with augmented reality projects. Maybe a laser rangefinder? Compass HUD? FLIR? LED headlamp? Blinkenlights?
What do you want to attach to a GearVR? Lets hear your ideas in the comments!
Our stylish Top Hat Stylus Ballpoint Pen is available in 3 different colours – Lime Green, White and Cyan Blue.
This exclusive design by 707 is an excellent pocket size pen with coloured bowler hat covering the stylus tip and matching tie shaped metal clip.
This item would make a perfect gift for a work colleague or just use it as a funky accessory for you to use on your tablet or smartphone.
Visit the Promofix eBay store at http://ebay.eu/TR5kqo worldwide shipping available.
For more find and follow us on our social media:
By Diana 2015-10-12 14:03
The company comply with the contract strict, a very reputable manufacturers, worthy a long-term cooperation.
By Judy 2016-7-26 18:36